Wrap yourself in a memory quilt made from your loved one’s clothing. Memorial quilts are
like pieces of our lives stitched together with love.
Many times when a loved one passes, we are faced with the dilemma of what to do with
their clothing. Your loved one’s clothing can be used to make a beautiful memory quilt
which will bring warmth and comfort to you and your family while commemorating their lives.
These quilts are sad and you should expect a good cry when you get them back. But
over time, they will become a comfort.
Memorial Quilt Information
- Send a variety of clothing and colors. The more the better.
- Clothing needs to be clean.
- High quality batting and cotton fabric for the backing is used.
- Quilt will be machine quilted in a design selected to compliment each quilt pattern.
- Quilt is made primarily with the clothing you provide, however, I may incorporate additional fabric as needed.
- Memorial quilts take more time to make than traditional quilts because more clothing needs to be backed to prevent stretching and the cutting and assembly process if more time consuming.